Gretchen Krise joined Lighthouse Realty Services as a commercial real estate sales associate. She brings a strong research background, extensive network and relationships, and real estate transaction experience. Gretchen focuses on multi-channel sourcing strategy, favorable valuation and pricing, and “hands-on” execution for her clients. She previously served as a real estate acquisition analyst and researcher with Pomcor, Inc. a Florida-based real estate-focused principal investment firm, where she was a leader of the firm’s acquisition and asset identification effort. She developed methodologies that resulted in a robust transaction pipeline. Gretchen is originally from Montana, additionally lived in Iowa City, Iowa and Phoenix, Arizona before locating to Palm Beach County in 2000. Her education includes a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science, Florida Atlantic University; a Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences, Florida Atlantic University; Legal Studies, Associate of Arts degree; Florida Real Estate licensing education, and she is actively pursuing her CCIM designation.
Licensed Real Estate Broker
- RCA Deal Maker awards Blair Lee industrial deal of the year February 9, 2021
- LRS represents law firm in new lease January 10, 2021
- LRS assist buyer to expand business in Jupiter Abacoa November 30, 2020
- Lighthouse Realty represented buyer in purchase of warehouse in Boynton Beach October 5, 2020
- Lighthouse Realty Services is Retained as Exclusive Leasing Brokers October 29, 2018